You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Bonavita BV1800 automatic coffee maker utilizes a 1400 Watt heating element which raises water to an ideal brew temperature of between 195-205 degrees. German engineered, the Bonavita coffee maker finishes its brew cycle within 6 minutes giving you the perfect cup of coffee, and certified by the Specialty Coffee Association of America (SCAA)
- Built and designed for precise water and coffee grounds contact time
- 1400 Watt heater raises water to ideal temperature (205°F / 96°C)
- Shower head designed for complete coffee grounds saturation and optimal extraction
- Removable filter basket, accepts either #4 Filtropa Paper Filters
- 40 ounce heat resistant glass carafe to keep temperature steady
- High quality stainless steel finish with warmer at base keeping coffee warm for 2-hours
- Easy to fill rear mounted hinged water reservoir
- Brews 8 cups (40 oz) in 5-6 minutes
- German engineered
- SCAA (Specialty Coffee Association of America) certified coffee maker
- 12" H X 10.75" L X 6.5" W
- 2 year warranty by Bonavita
Bonavita's mission is to ensure that you enjoy the full flavor of your favorite hot beverage. Their European designed and engineered coffee makers are made with discerning coffee drinkers in mind.