You have no items in your shopping cart.
The espro™ press helps you make a clean cup of coffee, with all of the delicate flavors and aromas that fully express your coffee. You will taste the coffee, and not the grounds. And the cup you drink tomorrow is as good as the cup you drink today. The Espro™ Press is a full immersion brewer: the coffee and water are mixed in the vacuum insulated brewer, which maintains temperature and gives you a precise flavor extraction. The unique stainless steel double micro-filter removes the grinds AND allows the aromatic and flavorful oils through. You get flavorful coffee with great body, that doesn’t continue extracting in your cup. It is robust enough for home, coffee shop and restaurant use.
- Table-serving size (32oz - 1.0L - 4C(US) – 8c(EU))
- Constant temperature with stainless steel double wall vacuum.
- Double micro filter to let coffee oils through without the grit.
- Double silicon gasket to prevent coffee grounds from slipping by the filter.
- Durable stainless steel.
- Easy to clean.
- Materials: stainless steel, polypropylene, silicone.
- 1 year no-questions-asked factory replacement warranty.
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1: designed for optimal brewing
• extracts pure flavours by fully mixing grounds and water
• keeps temperature constant and hot with vacuum insulation
Step 2: designed for optimal filtering
• the first micro-filter (a) is vertical and reaches below the layer of grounds to the clean coffee
- it also lets the aromatic oils seep through at the top
• the second micro-filter (b) makes sure your coffee is very clean, so extraction doesn’t continue in your cup
• the double silicone lip seal prevents any grinds from bypassing the filter
Step 3: designed for optimal enjoyment
• precision brewing preserves all of the freshly brewed flavors and aromas, so you can enjoy them again and again