Elektra Micro Casa Leva Espresso Machine
The Elektra Micro Casa Leva espresso machines while visually stunning is the ultimate lever machine designed and built to extract espressos with minimal noise. Replicating the design and lever operation of the oldest traditional espresso machines found throughout Europe, Elektra has created an exceptionally quiet espresso machine that is built with a spring in the piston ensuring consistent pump pressure with every pull.
Although some people feel it is extremely difficult to make espressos by using lever machines, this is simply is not the case. The lever operation makes consistent extractions from pull to pull, as Elektra has provided precision pump pressure from the placement of the spring in the piston. The lever starts in an upward position, the user pulls down against the spring until coffee fills the bottom of the demitasse cup, then the lever is slowly released and the spring in the piston pushes the lever to pump the water through the coffee grinds. Elektra, at the smart choice for exceptional tasting espresso.
- Manual level operation
- Spring piston-operated group head
- Brass piston
- Durable single brass boiler provides exceptionally dry steam for creating microfoam
- Water level sight glass indicates level of water in boiler
- Armor-plated heating element / 800 watts
- Pressure gauge shows. stem pressure in boiler
- Boiler pressure relief valve on top of boiler for safety
- Internal pressure regulator automatically regulates the temperature
- Built-in safety thermostat - prevents meltdown if left without water
- Please Note: you can still damage the heating element if the machine runs out of water
- Handcrafted finish
- Handcrafted polished chrome eagle with wings up
- Large round base (10" diameter)
- Easily removable drip tray
- 2 filter baskets 49mm in diameter (1 cup & 2 cup)
- Dual spout portafilter with a 49mm filter head and bakelite handle
- Plastic tamper
- Plastic scoop
- Instructional manual
To protect the machine from damage it has a thermostat that can help prevent overheating. This doesn’t reduce the importance of watching your machines water level – if there isn’t sufficient water in the machine while it’s turned on, the heating element and other components can be damaged.