Quick Mill Alexia Evo Espresso Machine
Quick Mill's Alexia Evo is a single boiler espresso machine for the espresso purist who wants to appreciate the nuances of espresso coffee.
Compact in size, reliable, sleek, and made of durable stainless steel the Alexia is built to last. Featuring an E-61 grouphead, a new programmable PID control insures temperature stability for consistent espresso shots. With the new addition of pulsar the commercial Ulka 52 watt vibratory pump with thermal over load protection is now 25% quieter. Other new features include a no burn swiveling steam wand with an improved two hole tip for easy steaming, commercial steam valves, redesigned boiler tray and new style portafilters. The stunning Italian made Alexia Evo espresso machine has an easy refillable 3 liter water tank, an easy to remove large pull out drip tray, and new easier to use custom knobs all making this aesthetically pleasing to the eye.
- Lever-action semi-automatic single boiler espresso machine
- E-61 commercial group
- Non compression valves - easier to use & less expensive to repair
- PID with shot timer allowing for temperature control & extraction timing
- Ulka 52 watt vibratory pump with thermal overload protection
- New pulsar added making the pump 25% quieter
- Thermo siphon circulation to maintain brewing temperature
- .75 liter single insulated boiler with T.E.A coating to reduce metal leaching
- Dual-purpose pressure gauge
- Hinged access cover for quick & easy access to water reservoir
- Single and double spouted portafilters
- Single insert basket, double insert basket & blind insert