Baratza Encore Coffee Grinder
An efficient DC motor keeps your beans cool, even during extended grind times, while a combination of electric and gear speed reducers slow the burr to 450 RPM, ensuring a smooth bean feed and reducing noise, heat and static buildup. A convenient, front-mounted pulse button makes it easy to grind on demand into your brew basket. Whether you are looking for an espresso grinder or a grinder to help you explore that extensive range of brew methods, the Encore is a great all around home grinder.
Turn the hopper and with 40 settings you can quickly adjust from fine for espresso to coarse for French Press. The grind range is from 250 to 1200 microns.
Grinds Left in Grinder:
To maximize freshness, the Encore minimizes the ground coffee left in the grinder.
With unique speed control, the Encore uses a combination of gear and electronic speed reduction to control the rotation of the burr to 450 RPM. The electronic speed controller is adjustable from 405 to 495 RPM in the event that specific user conditions require modification of the speed. This slow speed reduces heat, noise, and static generation in the grinder. It also ensures that the beans feed smoothly into the burrs.
- Commercial 40 mm conical burrs
- Powerful, high torque DC motor
- Front mounted pulse button
- Easy on & off switch
- 40 individual grind settings
- 8 oz bean hopper
- Weight: 7lbs
- Dimensions: 5" W x 6" D x 14" H
- Speed to Grind:.8 to 1.1g/sec.
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 8 oz (227g)
- Grounds Bin Capacity: 5 oz. (142 g)
- Weight:7 lbs. (3.1kg)/li>
- Dimensions WxHxD cm: 12 x 35 x 16 cm
- Power Rating (North America): 120 V AC 120 Watts 50/60 Hz. 1 Amp
- Safety Listing: UL/CSA/CE/EK
- Designed & Engineered:Seattle, WA, USA