Baratza Forté AP All Purpose Coffee Grinder
The Forté AP is a durable workhorse using a 54mm flat ceramic burr, which produces an accurate and precise grind, delivering exceptional cup quality for brew methods from espresso to press pot. The Forté AP allows you to dose by weight or time. Our signature dose-by-weight is accurate to plus or minus .2 gram. Touch activation with LED backlit technology.
A unique feature of the Forté AP is the ability to convert a weight preset into a timed value that is accurate within plus or minus .5 grams of the set point. This allows for weight oriented dosing for espresso.
An all-metal macro and micro adjustment system produces a positive feel and secure grind setting. The macro-adjust moves from fine to coarse grinding in 10 distinct and repeatable settings. A secondary micro-adjust further divides each of the 10 macro steps into 26 distinct settings. These steps, plus the new metal detents, enable fine-tuning with ease, dialing in the exact grind for the preferred brew method being used.
The hopper holds approximately 300g of coffee. An innovative bean shutoff feature in the collar permits no-mess, no-fuss hopper removal for changing out beans. Bean “waste” (below the stopper) averages a surprisingly low 10g, once the hopper has been shut off (all weights are bean density dependent).
- 54mm ceramic flat burrs by Ditting
- Allows you to dose by weight or time
- All-metal macro and micro adjustment system
- Hopper holds approximately 300g of coffee
- 10 oz bean hopper
- Weight: 13 lbs
- Dimensions: 5" W x 7" D x 14"
- Speed to Grind: Espresso 2 g/sec, Press 3.5 to 3.7 g/sec
- Burrs:54 mm ceramic burrs by Ditting
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 10 oz (300-400 g), depending on size & density of bean
- Grounds Bin Capacity: 6 oz. (170 g)
- Weight:13 lbs. (6 kg)
- Dimensions WxHxD cm:13x36x18 cm
- Power Rating (North America):120 V AC 240 Watts 50/60 Hz.2.0 Amp
- Power Rating (Other): 230 V AC 240 Watts 50/60 Hz. 1.1 Amp Safety Listing: UL/CSA/CE/EK
- Designed & Engineered:Seattle WA.