Baratza Sette 30 AP Coffee Grinder
The Baratza Sette 30 grinder is the newest grinder recently added to the acclaimed Sette series. Featuring AP burrs designed for the Sette 270 & 270W grinders, these conical burrs produce an exceptional espresso grind and are ideal for manual brewing methods; pour-over and drip coffee brewing.
With 30 steps of adjustability from espresso to coarse grind, and a new mechanism where the outer burr rotates and the inner burr is fixed is a truly revolutionary design, creating a faster and more efficient grind. Coffee passes straight through the grinder, vertically, and has a stationary device holder that allows you to remove and re-orient the arms to grind directly into the supplied grounds bin or a portafilter – a standout feature amongst all other home grinders.
- 40 mm conical steel burrs by Etzinger
- Bean hopper capacity: 10 oz (300-400 g)
- LED digital control panel
- 30 Macro adjusment settings
- Grinding Speed: Espresso: 3.5 grams per secondManual Brewing: 5.5 grams per second
- Speed To Grind: Espresso 3.5g/sec—Manual Brewing 5.5g/sec
- Burrs40 mm Steel by Etzinger
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 10 oz (300-400 g)
- Grounds Bin Capacity: 5.5 oz (160g)
- Weight: 7lbs (3.2 kg)
- Dimensions WxHxD (cm): 13 / 40 / 24
- Power Rating (North America):120 V AC 290 Watts 50/60 Hz. 2.4 Amp
- Safety Listing:UL/CSA/CE/EK