Baratza Virtuoso+ Coffee Grinder
Baratza introduces the new Virtuoso+, an upgraded and replacement for their current Virtuoso coffee grinder. Updated with new features showcasing a new timer switch for the digital display. The new 40 second digital timer allows you to easily set a repeatable dose with intuitive adjustments to the tenth of a second. The high performance burr set reduces the fines in all levels of grind which leaves a clean (café quality) taste in the cup, while the digital interface allows for easy, time-based dosing.
40mm conical burrs, manufactured in Europe, grinds coffee at 1.5 to 2.4g/sec. depending on the setting, offering a uniform grind with a distinct lack of fines across its grinding range. The Virtuoso+ burrs are exceptional for espresso, drip, manual brewing methods and French press. These conical burrs have a precision mounting system to ensure a stable platform for accurate grinding, and will remain durable and sharp for many years.
The Virtuoso+ utilizes a simple and efficient direct drive gear reduction transmission to move power from the DC motor to the rotating cone burr. A thermal overload cutout protects the motor from overheating due to excessive use.
With just a turn of the hopper and with 40 grind settings, the home barista can now quickly adjust from fine for espressoo coarse for French press. The new Virtuoso+ is a great choice for a multi-purpose home grinder.
- New 40 second digital timer
- Adjustments to the tenth of a second
- 40 steps of grinding adjustment
- Powerful, high torque DC motor
- Grind Retention
- Multi purpose grinder espresso, to drip, to French press
- High Torque DC motor
- Digital Timer
- Speed Control
- Speed to Grind: 1.6 to 2.4 g/sec.
- Burrs: 40mm conical burrs
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 8 oz. (230 g)
- Grounds Bin Capacity: 5 oz. (180 g)
- Weight: 8 lbs. (3.6 kg)
- Dimensions WxHxD cm: 12x35x16 cm
- Power Rating (North America):100-120 VAC 50/60 Hz. 70W 0. 8A
- Safety Listing: UL/CSA/CE/EK