La Spaziale S1 Vivaldi II Espresso Machine
The La Spaziale S1 Vivaldi II is an impressive, well built and reliable dual boiler espresso machine for use by the home barista or cafe. Compact in size, user friendly and easy to program, the Vivaldi II made in Bologna, Italy, features double boilers, a quiet rotary pump, programmable pre-infusion, and a constant stable temperature at the group head requiring a direct water connection (plumbed-in). With a powerful no burn (4-hole tipped) steam wand, the Viivaldi is capable of quickly producing professional quality micro foam for cappuccinos and latte art.
Precise temperature control with a 2.5 liter boiler for hot water and steam, and .45 liter boiler for brewing, are completely independent from each other, and can be utilized together or separately from each other. Temperature settings on the LED display enables brewing temperatures in 1°C increments ranging from 91°C to 97°C with programmable and volumetric dosing ensuring high quality espresso extractions.
The La Spaziale S1 Vivaldi II, sleek, Italian made, full featured, reliable and easy to use is a great choice for the espresso aficionado wanting the convenience of a directly plumbed machine with superb performance for great tasting espresso, and latte art time and time again.
- Height: 15.00 inches \ 38.1 centimeters
- Width: 16.50 inches \ 41.9 centimeters
- Depth: 16.50 inches \ 41.9 centimeters
- Weight: 65 pounds \ 29.5 kilograms
Wood side panels are now available for the La Spaziale S1 Mini Vivaldi II, S1 Vivaldi II, Dream, and Dream T.
- Improved redesigned top cover
- Redesigned portafilter (53mm)
- Steam tip with 4 smaller 0.9mm holes
- New LED display - One degree group temperature adjustability
- Group temperature adjustable through the touch pad
- Rotary pump
- Volumetric dosing adjustable through touch pad
- Dual Boiler: 0.45 liter coffee boiler / 2.5 liter steam boiler
- Programmable Passive pre-infusion
- Programmable offset differential
- Dual manometer
- Swivel stainless steel steam arm
- Two 53 millimeter portafilters, one single and one double
- Direct plumbed
- Electronic boiler refill
- Built-in safety thermostat
- Semi-automatic hot water delivery
- Fault diagnosis alarms
- 5 ft braided water line with 3/8" John Guest fitting (accepts 3/8" JG tubing)
- 15 amp / 110 volts
- ETL/NSF certified for commercial use
- Made in Italy
- 2 year warranty on parts and labor