Elektra Mini Verticale Espresso Machine
The Elektra Mini Verticale is a smaller version of the world famous "Belle Epoque" found in many cafes and coffee houses throughout Europe. The Mini Verticale is made for the home barista and stands only 27" tall, and looks and functions very similar to the Belle Epoque.
This elegant, stylish and highly functional espresso machine, features a dual purpose brass boiler providing heat for espresso extractions in the coffee mode and can provide ample steam capabilities for great tasting cappuccino and latte drinks.
The power and coffee push buttons are located on the left hand side, while the steam mode button is found on the right hand side. Once warmed up to steam mode, the steam knob on the right side can be turned to open the steam valve.
- Removable drip tray and cover
- Three way solenoid valve allowing for quick removal of portafilter after espresso extraction
- Water reservoir can be removed by removing holding screw attached to bracket and reservoir.
- Finish: Copper body panels and Brass dome/base with clear coat finish only needs to be wiped with a damp terry cloth.
- For home use only
- Accessories included: One portafilter with bakelite handle and two spouts, one cup filter basket, two cup filter basket, plastic tamper, and plastic scoop.
|Boiler Capacity:||2 liters|
|Portafilter Size:||58 mm|
|Tank Capacity:||1.5 liters|
|Country of Manufacture:||Treviso, Italy|