Izzo Alex Duetto IV Espresso Machine
The Izzo Alex Duetto IV espresso machine with its classic design, is solidly built, powerful, and aesthetically pleasing. The PID controlled dual boiler maintains excellent temperature stability of both the brew boiler and steam boiler which is critical for great tasting espressos, cappuccinos, and lattes. With the extremely quiet commercial rotary pump, the Duetto has the capacity to steam milk and make espressos simultaneously. Built with an E61 brew group featuring automatic pre-infusion, and the capability of either using its large water reservoir or with the included direct plumbing kit, makes this dual boiler semi-automatic espresso machine a favorite choice for the home barista.
While powerful enough to be used in an office setting, the footprint is small enough to be used in your home or kitchen. With barista's in mind, Izzo has designed the classic look of the Duetto IV to handle both home and light commercial use and features one of the most elegant and reliable home machines used today.
- 3.5” full LCD Touch Screen Display
- Dual stainless steel boilers
- Easy access to the heating elements for maintenance
- Dual boiler with new easy emptying system
- New PID with shot timer
- PID temperature control both steam and water
- Silent rotary pump adjustable without disassembling the machine
- E61 group
- No-burn articulating hot water arm
- Easy access to the heating elements
- Magnets for easy positioning of the drip-tray
- Insulated copper and brass boilers for energy saving
- Cup clearance has been increased to allow the use of mugs cups
- All stainless construction
- Two-year parts and labor provided by the exclusive North American Importer and Caffe Forte
- Height: 16.50"
- Width: 14.25"
- Depth: 17.25"
- Steam Boiler: 1.8 liter capacity / 1200 watt heating element
- Group Boiler: 0.8 liter capacity / 800 watt heating element
- Water Reservoir: 3 liter
- 110 volt
- Weight: 72 lbs