La Spaziale S1 Vivaldi II Espresso Machine - Red
The La Spaziale S1 Vivaldi II is an impressive, well built and reliable espresso machine for use by the home barista or cafe. Compact in size, user friendly and easy to program, the Vivaldi II made in Bologna, Italy, features double boilers, a quiet rotary pump, programmable preinfusion, and a constant stable temperature at the group head requiring a direct water connection (plumbed-in). With a powerful no burn (4-hole tipped) steam wand, the Viivaldi is capable of quickly producing professional quality micro foam for cappuccinos and latte art.
Precise temperature control with a 2.5 liter boiler for hot water and steam, and .45 liter boiler for brewing, are completely independent from each other, and can be utilized together or separately from each other. Temperature settings on the LED display enables brewing temperatures in 1°C increments ranging from 91°C to 97°C with programmable and volumetric dosing ensuring high quality espresso extractions.
The La Spaziale S1 Vivaldi II, sleek, Italian made, full featured, reliable and easy to use is a great choice for the espresso aficionado wanting the convenience of a directly plumbed machine with superb performance for great tasting espresso, and latte art time and time again.
- Height: 15.00 inches \ 38.1 centimeters
- Width: 16.50 inches \ 41.9 centimeters
- Depth: 16.50 inches \ 41.9 centimeters
- Weight: 65 pounds \ 29.5 kilograms
Wood side panels are now available for the La Spaziale S1 Mini Vivaldi II, S1 Vivaldi II, S1 Dream, and S1 Dream T.
Contact us prior to your La Spaziale espresso machine purchase for a $50.00 coupon code savings toward custom made wood side panels.
- Volumetric dosing adjustable through touch pad
- One degree group temperature adjustability, indicated by LED display
- Dual Boiler: 0.45 liter coffee boiler / 2.5 liter steam boiler
- 7 Day Programmable Timer
- Programmable Passive pre infusion
- Programmable offset differential
- Dual manometer
- Swivel Stainless Steel Steam Arm
- Steam tip with 4 smaller 0.9 mm holes
- Two 53 millimeter portafilters, one single and one double
- Direct plumbed
- Rotary pump
- Electronic boiler refill
- Built-in safety thermostat
- Semi-automatic hot water delivery
- Fault diagnosis alarms
- 5 ft braided water line with 3/8" John Guest fitting (accepts 3/8" JG tubing)
- 15 amp / 110 volts
- ETL/NSF certified for commercial use
- Made in Italy
- 2 year warranty on parts and labor