Quick Mill Monza Deluxe Evo Espresso Machine
The Monza Quick Mill Evo Deluxe is an excellent super-automatic espresso machine for the home barista, office, small cafe, or restaurant. Monza has similar features to commercial machines, rugged, durable stainless steel design, digital controls, a brew group that comes with temperature settings, auto-frother, and a powerful manual steam wand.
This heat exchange espresso machine lets you steam and brew at the same time, and has a large 47 oz commercial grade copper boiler providing stable temperature at all times. The Monza also comes with a built in stepless burr grinder, with a decaf accessible door to add pre-ground decaf into the brew head, and a new redesigned bean hopper.
All Quick Mill espresso machines are now being made with T.E.A. coated boilers. This protection process drastically reduces the possibility of any leaching of metal.
- Adjustable pump pressure gauge under top cover
- LED display with 5 colors – Each screen has a different color for ease of use
- 4 different languages, Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Password protection
- Programmable pre-infusion – 0 to 4 seconds
- Programmable heated brew group
- Programmable descaling feature
- Programmable built-in timer
- Auto shut-off
- 3 liter water reservoir with float sensor
- Switch to shift between direct connect plumbing or water reservoir
- Built-in auto frother– Frother has been moved inside for cleaner, sleeker look
- Air adjustment knob, to control the milk frothing
- No burn steam wand
- Temperature sensor instead of a pressure stat, more reliable and precise
- Redesigned door with a slightly conical shape and reinforced hinges
- Redesigned bean hopper - Sliding lock that holds the bean hopper in place
- Decaf accessible – Can open the door to add pre-ground decaf into the brew group
- 10 accessible fuses - To protect the components, easily accessible