Quick Mill Vetrano 2B Espresso Machine
The Quick Mill Vetrano V2 features a commercial quality espresso machine with dual boilers, a PID controller and a rotary pump which now provides a less noisy home machine when making espressos.
Solidly built, crafted from high-quality #304 polished stainless steel and equipped with advanced electronic controls that allows for easy operation, this espresso machine not only produces a rich, smooth and great tasting espresso, but with enough power to produce latte art.
An E61 commercial-grade group head, dual copper boilers, a PID controller for both precise and accurate temperature control of the brew and steam boilers, dual pressure gauges, and a four hole steam tip are all features for the most discerning of baristas.
- Height: 16.50"
- Width: 12.00"
- Depth: 18.00"
- Weight: 70 lb
- Dual insulated copper boilers
- 58mm E61 commercial group
- Two 58 mm portafilters (single, double & blank insert baskets)
- Electronic PID temperature control
- Rotary pump for reduced noise
- Easy access boiler drain
- High-quality stainless steel construction #304
- Anti-burn steam wand and hot water wand
- Four hole steam tip
- 20 Amp / 110 Volt (15 Amp converter cord available)